Epoxy is quickly becoming one of the most popular choices in flooring? period. While it was originally meant for heavy industrial areas due to its extreme strength and durability, epoxy has since found a home in numerous residential, industrial, and commercial applications. Here are just a few reasons why epoxy is quickly becoming #1:
- Epoxy is hygienic. Since it is naturally anti-microbial, epoxy is used in many industries where hygiene is a top priority (such as hospitals, commercial kitchens, and public health facilities). It also protects against moisture damage.
- Epoxy is slip-resistant and chemical resistant. This makes it a great choice for floors that experience frequent chemical, oil, or food and beverage spills. This is why epoxy has found a home in kitchens, machine shops, automobile stores, and restaurants.
- Epoxy is decorative. We can customize your floor from low- to high-gloss, which can increase the brightness of an area by up to 300%.
- Epoxy is low maintenance. Due to its seamless surface, spills and other contaminants are easily wiped off the surface. No more vacuuming carpets. No need for numerous repairs and maintenance calls.
- Epoxy is fire-resistant. Epoxy won?t peel, chip, or crack due to its formidable adhesive properties. Our flooring systems also won?t shrink or flex due to changes in the area?s temperature or humidity.
- Epoxy is impact-resistant. Its ideal for high foot traffic areas and places that make use of heavy machinery.
Perhaps the only downside is the installation time. Once it is installed, it will take about 12 hours to cure (or dry). After that – depending on what color and design options you have chosen – your floor will be ready for anything!
What is Self-Leveling Epoxy?
Self-leveling is a great option for owners who want to repair their old, cracked, and damaged concrete floors. We apply amp epoxy floor coating over the old concrete to create a smooth, durable, seamless, and beautiful surface. Self-leveling epoxy flooring in New York transforms old floors into attractive, functional, and lasting surfaces.
When you need a high degree of ?curb appeal?, self-leveling epoxy is ideal. From gym floors and aircraft hangers, to hospitals and showrooms, everyone is beginning to realize just how versatile epoxy flooring systems are.
Epoxy?s seamless surface is ideal for heavy machinery such as forklifts, trucks, and other vehicles that handle a heavy load while moving on a steady basis. Its seamless surface does not allow moisture or bacteria to enter the floor, as it is non-porous. Its finished appearance is also very aesthetically pleasing; epoxy makes the space brighter, look larger, and substantially more attractive. If you are ready for a new epoxy floor, get a free quote today!